Monday, February 14, 2011

Race Relations Sunday

Here's a new sermon, for your viewing pleasure. This was Sunday morning, February 13 and was set aside to be "Race Relations" Sunday. I hoped to allow God to speak through me and tell us ALL what we needed to hear about this subject. I don't know if I said it all, or said it all "right," but Becky liked it. :)







I apologize if it's hard to hear. I forgot to put the external mic on the camera and didn't realize it until it was much too late to do anything about it. I hope it's worth hearing, even if you have to strain a little.

BTW - I really appreciate your comments on here. I love hearing other opinions and the uplifting things you say are a great support to me. Make sure you let everyone know about this blog and that they're free to comment on anything at any time!

No comments:

Post a Comment