Sunday, February 13, 2011

A proud moment.

Here's a little video of this morning's special music. I sang a simple song called "Give Me Jesus," but it had a long part in the middle that needed something extra. Tanner really impressed me by being so willing to help me out and read from Philippians. We practiced earlier in them morning and he got a little nervous. When I asked him why, he said "Because it's a big honor to be up here with you and get to read from your Bible."




That's my boy... :)

1 comment:

  1. Mason, awesome song by you and so proud of Tanner! I've heard him sing, play the piano, and read scripture; now, you need to let him "pray" if he's never done that! I can remember in Sparks when Tanner would volunteer to pray and he would say some of the sweetest and most awesome prayers I have ever heard.....you would never have thought it was a 5-6 year old little boy praying! It would bring tears to my eyes and smiles to my face each and every time! Yes, you SHOULD be very proud!

    ReplyDelete