Monday, February 28, 2011

Breaking in the new guy

The church member that usually takes care of the sound and the video for me each week was out sick yesterday. So, of course, that meant my Music Minister and I were trying to figure out who could run things for us. Not only was the primary person out, but the backup person was too!! Various illnesses are making their way through Louisville and ELBC was missing some vital folks because of it. What were we going to do?!

Enter Tanner - the day-saver! I brought him over, let him listen to what needed to be done and *presto* - everything went like clockwork.




Now, I will say that I had some difficulty concentration on this evening sermon, so if it's a little rocky - you have my apologies. I looked up during the hymns and saw the same day-saver turning the camera back and forth like a TV news crew and was terrified at what the video was going to look like.
What's that? Did I watch it to see? Heck no! But, you can...



Hope you enjoy. As always - feel free to comment about anything. Agree, disagree, like, don't like... whatever. I'm still playing with the captions and things on here. I like the scripture reference, but not sure about the "title" part. Maybe I'll play around some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment