Thursday, February 24, 2011

New and Improved!!

I have been blessed today.

Uploading the videos of my sermons, while not a huge difficulty, were hindered by YouTube's 15 minute limit on any given movie file. Because I don't have the ability to preach a short sermon, I was having to cut up the videos into two or three pieces - taking time on my end and making it a chopped up process for anyone wishing to watch a sermon.

Well, friends... no longer!! I was given a membership to the video hosting website Vimeo in honor of my late grandmother, Anne Williams. Now I'll be able to upload a single file and you'll be able to watch an entire sermon without having to make any page changes or extra clicks. All two of you!! (Just kidding, I meant all three of you)

So - many, MANY thanks for this wonderful gift to the ministry of ELBC! You know who you are and you can not be thanked enough!

Without further contemplations, I give you both the morning and the evening sermon from February 20th.





PS - I've been playing around with adding titles and Scripture references to the videos. Comment and let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. Mason preaching online....I'm digging it like dirt! Great idea.

    ReplyDelete