Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Stuff to watch

I had to interrupt Tanner and Momma's internet schedule to get these 5 videos uploaded, so I hope all of you enjoy. I am no longer the heaviest internet user in the house, and that's an extremely scary thought. However, when I upload - I consume all the internet... so I have to hear... complaints. Lucky for me, they were light : )

How about some videos? That's why you came, right?


Morning sermon for July 24, 2011. We looked at the promise of the Holy Spirit and what He gives us.


Evening sermon for July 24, 2011. Continue to look at respectable sins - this time the sin of Self-Control. I have no idea why the preview screen for this one is black, but I checked and it still loaded for me. If you have trouble, then I'll have to upload it again.


A great day for ELBC!! Baptism on the morning of July 31, 2011 for Chelsea, Kyle, and Lizzie Holdiness. A very special time for all involved.


Morning sermon for July 31, 2011. Looked at the importance of staying faithful and keeping faith in the King of Kings.


Evening sermon for July 31, 2011. Looked at the sin of anger and what it means to a Christian. I had longed to get to this part - so I hope the message was effective and direct to the point.

So, there you go. Great things happening at ELBC - so whoever you are, if you're in the area, stop by and worship with us. Still not charging admission!

No comments:

Post a Comment