Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Busy, busy, busy

Things have been going a mile a minute around here and now I turn around and see that Summer is officially OVER for the Joy house. Say what?! How can that be? It's almost September...!

I suppose the good thing about that is that the weather might cool off eventually :-)


This is the morning sermon for August 7, 2011. I enjoyed this message because it challenged me personally. God is really busy at East Louisville and this Sunday was no different. Lots of hearts being touched...


This was the evening sermon. I don't know that it came out as well as it should have because I wasn't getting the words from Mind to Mouth. I was starting to feel a little exhausted by this time too - so that might explain it as well.

Really happy to have been a part of a fantastic retirement party recently for my High School Choir Director. Becky and some other High School folks worked very hard to put together a great party for a great man. The surprise was worth all the late nights trying to get things prepared. Wanna see it? Look:



Neat, huh? There's other stuff loaded on my Vimeo site as well (Choral music and speeches), so if you're interested in that - feel free to head over to
http://www.vimeo.com/speakingjoy/videos to check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment