Sunday, January 23, 2011

A first time for... well, you get the point.

So, I recorded this morning's sermon. I have no idea - haven't watched it. BUT, Momma said to do it, and I'm nothing if not a boy who listens to Momma (most of the time) - so here it is.







Recorded the evening service too - but not sure I'll upload that one. It's on the Relationship Principles of Jesus. We looked at John 13:34 and Jesus' command to love as He has loved us. Had some visitors in the service too...  those of you reading this need to let me know if you want 2 a week or just one.

Got to head into school for another semester. This marks the beginning of the 4th and what should be the final year for this M.Div. We've got Greek, more Greek, Old Testament, and Preaching. Spring Break brings a week long class on Missions. Becky sure has her work cut out for her - keeping me with my head above water. :-)

PS - If that embed thing doesn't work above, you have my utmost regret.  I'm trying to figure it out, but it's slow going for me. If it doesn't work above I'll have to post a link again. We'll see...

EDIT: So, you don't put a 40 minute sermon in one video file and one time. I wish I had realized that before I waited for almost 3 hours for that thing to upload!! I'm trying to split the video into 15 minute pieces, which YouTube says is ok... but we're outside my comfort zone here, so it might take me a little while.

2 comments:

  1. Won't play. Says it's too long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw man!!! I was getting so excited. Was gonna sit back and hear me some good old preaching....and it's been removed cause it was too long!! split it up part 1 and part 2 :)

    ReplyDelete