Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter!!

I hope that all of you had a wonderful time in worship yesterday! I was blessed to be with my church family and more blessed by their attitude of worship and the WONDERFUL breakfast that was prepared for us all. Our schedule was a lot different than normal; starting at 7am and being home by 10:45. It was nice! Different is good for a little while, normally... but we'll be back to normal in no time. :)

How about a sermon? This was during our Sunrise Service, from 7-7:30. I got really excited and had to slow myself down... correctly use the word resurrection, not rapture... and bust myself for saying "things" - but I really enjoyed being with folks this early in the morning.



Next up, the Adult Easter Cantata. My apologies for singing too loud! I didn't realize I was sticking out that much until I listened to this recording... the phrase "like a sore thumb" comes to mind. But - that one thing aside, Melanie certainly does a super job with us and really makes us sound good! I though this went great and really closed our Easter Worship in a wonderful way.





So, there you have it. I hope you spent the day with a church family, or reflecting on the beauty and wonderment of an empty tomb. Jesus did all of that for each and every one of us. How awesome!

3 comments:

  1. seriously...why did you post this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't like to watch myself sing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Then you should watch someone else sing... there's like 10 other people to look at :-)

    ReplyDelete