Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Long time since

It's been a little minute since I last posted something here for you to watch. But, in fairness - I did try to sit down and post some things up the other day and Blogger was down (the dashboard part, anyway).
Things are going at a fast pace around here with school ending, summer plans beginning, and God perhaps opening a door for our family. I hope to be able to say more about it very, very soon - but until then, please know that my family and I appreciate the prayers that are being said on our behalf. Pray for Becky!! You don't have to know why, or what for - you never really do for anyone. Just pray that God gives her focus, peace, and ability to do what she hopes to do!

How about some videos? I've got three for your viewing pleasure this afternoon.

Starting with: Mother's Day...



I've long wanted to preach from Proverbs 31 - so I was glad to have the chance on this beautiful day.

Next - we've got both the morning and evening sermons from last Sunday.





The evening sermon was especially powerful for me.I was not only challenged as I prepared it, but i was awed by the movement of the Spirit as I preached. As we start this series together and take a good, hard look at what we've become "ok" with - I hope and pray that God will break us apart and put us back together - better than ever before.

Not because we deserve it - but because He's good like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment